Learn how to find the right URL to add to your system to search your Catalog. Also learn tips & tricks on creating search boxes for your Catalog.
We created this guide to help our awesome LibGuiders out - but we have some disclaimers:
- This code is provided for your convenience, hence the lack of search box code for every vendor.
If your vendor is not represented here, try the general instructions.
If that doesn't work, please check your vendor's help documentation or contact them to get help creating a search URL or search box code.
Then let us know where others can find it / what it is & we'll add it here to help others! :)
(We'd prefer to point folks to the vendor's documentation, whenever possible.)
- The code provided herein can change at any time at the discretion of the vendor.
If it's out of date (i.e. something doesn't work / disappears ;), please check with that vendor.
Then let us know what the correct documentation URL/code should be so we can update this guide. :)
- If the code does not work for any reason, please try the code on a webpage outside of LibGuides:
- If it does not work on that outside page, please contact the vendor and verify it is the correct code / request troubleshooting help.
- If it works outside of LibGuides, but not in your guides, please contact us & let us know! (email@example.com)