What is the API Utility?
The API Utility allows you to pull data from your system and display it anywhere:
- websites / blogs,
- course/learning management systems,
- in your guides,
How do you use it?
- Choose what kind of data you want to pull out from the available options:
- Lists of guides, subjects, or users,
- A user profile,
- A search box for your system,
- A content box from your system, or
- Your system's tag cloud.
What appears depends on which option you choose.
Make sure you check out the API Call Preview box on the screen to see how the different options affect the output.
See the examples page for more information.
- URL: Use the URL output for placing the content in an iFrame.
Example - Content Box: