Have we got a deal for you...
We know how important it is to have the best possible products for the lowest possible prices...and you know our prices are always as low as possible. Well, we went a step further with these specials:
- E-Reserves Module in CampusGuides: We have a new E-Reserves Module & it's FREE for the first year if you subscribe to / upgrade to CampusGuides by the end of 2010.
- LibAnswers SMS Module: Get the SMS Module for LibAnswers FREE for the first year of your subscription!
Time is running out to take advantage of these specials, so read on and let us know how we can help you help your community.
~ Mazen & the Springshare Sales team
CampusGuides / CommunityGuides
CampusGuides / CommunityGuides lets you expand your LibGuides reach to collaborate with others in your community. In addition, the system offers improved access controls and security. For example:
- Create "groups" of guides, each of which can have its own look & feel.
- Password protect your guides. Only those with the password can access the content.
- IP restrict your system, a group, or a guide. Only those within the IP range(s) you specify can access that content.
- and more...
And, of course, our two brand-new components!
- The Assessment / Survey Tool allows you to collect formal feedback from your community, export individual and summary statistics for review & reporting, and embed each survey in your guides or link them from any website. This is very important for your information literacy programs, formal assessments, grant funding reports, library surveys, etc.
The best part? It's a standard part of CampusGuides & CommunityGuides!
- Our E-Reserves Module allows you total integration of e-reserves and guides, allowing students easy access to everything they need all in 1 place. They can search for instructors/courses & you can integrate items directly into course guides - you can even invite faculty to have accounts so they can manage their own reserves! It is a fully-featured, hosted application at a fraction of the cost of other systems.
And guess what?? The E-Reserves Module is FREE for the first year if you upgrade to CampusGuides by 2010 year end!
You'll get not only the best & easiest information sharing platform, but free use of the e-reserve system for the full year. The savings are just too good to pass up!
Contact Us! email@example.com
If you have any questions, your sales consultants are here to help! Send your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org and your local sales consultant will get right back to you!
Interested in learning more about awesome stuff like LibAnswers, CampusGuides, CommunityGuides, and LibGuides? We offer weekly demo webinars on all our cool stuff - no signup required, just drop in! To see this week's schedule, check out:
LibAnswers: SMS Module
You can still take advantage of our FREE for the first year offer on the SMS Module in LibAnswers, too!
The SMS Module is a simple and affordable way to offer text reference and is part of a fully-featured reference platform. As with everything we do, we've added even more awesome features to the Module since the last newsletter went out:
- Send an SMS Follow-up
Send a follow-up SMS message to someone to make sure their question has been answered, or to update them on an answer!
- Improved SMS Statistics
New & improved statistics now include detailed charts for auto-responders, automatic keywords, turnaround time, "direct messages", and more!
- Auto Responders - set for the whole day
Now you can set the auto responders to trigger for a whole day! This is perfect for those days when the library is closed: let your users know immediately that the library is closed, but they'll get their answer asap the next day you're open. :)
Watch the video below to learn more about the SMS Module: