Query Spy allows you to see the queries your users have entered into the Ask Us form on your LibAnswers site as well as any widgets you have on any of your other sites.
This valuable & actionable information allows you to:
- tweak your questions to maximize direct matches;
- see what people are searching on so you can enhance your knowledge base;
- enhance other services, including featured guides in your LibGuides system (or on your web site in general) or any information sessions you provide.
Adding questions from Query Spy is super easy! Click the (add) link next to the query and you'll be brought to the Answer screen with the query already added to the question box. Modify the question (if needed) and add an answer. You're good to go!
Query Spy has 4 result outcomes:
- Direct match via auto-suggest: the user was directly matched with a question in the system using the auto-suggest feature.
- Clicked on [question]: the user clicked on one of the "potential match" questions after searching.
- Question was submitted to the system: the user didn't find what they needed, but submitted the question.
- Question was not submitted: the user did not find what they needed and did not submit the question.