On This Page
Where are these settings?
Banner and Colors
Click on a color swatch to control the gradient color at the top of your LibAnswers system.
We start every system with a banner image, but it's easy to change! Create your own banner image using any image editing program:
- Required width: 985px
- Recommended height: 60-120px
- Recommended file types: jpeg, gif, or png
Upload your new banner image to your system using the Top Banner option.
NOTE: Want to customize your banner further? Check out the Custom Header Code options below!
Hex Color Value for Title Headings
The hex color you define here will define:
- The color of text headings <h2> and <h3> on the home page.
- The color of the Question on the answer page.
Custom JS/CSS Code
Want to change some of the LibAnswers styles?
Use the Custom JS/CSS Code section:
- Bigger or smaller borders,
- Custom fonts,
- Background colors...
Custom JS/CSS code allows you to change any elements of the LibAnswers Style Sheet.
Check out the CSS section of this guide for "maps" - so you can see which elements you need to change.
Custom JS/CSS Code will allow you to insert script and stylesheet references to the head code of each page in your guides.
Custom Header Code
Does your institution have a set of standard banners and styles? Want even more control over your banner?
Use the Custom Header Code section:
- Use the Custom JS/CSS Code section to point to your institution's CSS file.
- Use the Custom Header section to enter/paste the code which renders your custom banner
- This Help site is using custom code for the header and even includes navigation links for the various products.
- Western Washington University
- Marysville Public Library
Custom Footer Code
Use this to add a custom Footer to your site!