Customizing the look and feel of your LibAnswers system.
Be sure to configure your Email Settings First
What are Email Tokens?
- Tokens allow you to customize the contents of emails sent from LibAnswers within the Body of the email;
- Tokens pull data from the Ask Us Form and display it within the email > creating a customized email for the user without any effort on your part!
- Note: Each Email Template has a specific set of Available Tokens
- Be sure to review them all.
Customizing the Email Template
- Customize the Subject Line <text only>;
- Customize the Email Body
- Be sure to Save then Preview your Email Template Changes!
Available Email Templates
- Answer to a Question - The first email answer sent to a patron;
- Reply to an Answer - When a reply is sent to a patron's follow-up email;
- New Question Notification - This email is sent to the LibAnswers notification list when a new question has been submitted to the system and is in the unanswered queue;
- Assign a Question Notification - This email is sent to the LibAnswers account holder when a question has been assigned to them for answering;
- Transfer a Question Notification - This is email is sent when a question is assigned to another system/institution and is received by the notification list on the new system;
- Auto-Response Notification - This email is sent to patrons during off-hours;
- Submission Confirmation - This optional email is sent to the patron to confirm their submission on the Ask Us Form.