Did you know?
In addition to editing your general system profile, you can edit your profile on each individual page!
- decrease the size of your profile on secondary guide pages, or
- add additional relevant information for that page.
- changes are only applied to that page;
- your general system profile will not be affected;
- any changes you make to your system profile will not be reflected in edited profile boxes.
- (You cannot change your profile image on a page-by-page basis, just choose to hide it...sorry!)
How do I remove a custom profile?
Click the little profiles icon that shows up in the upper right hand corner of the box ().
Modify Your Profile on a Particular Page
- Click the pencil icon in the top right corner of your profile.
- Change whatever information you want on your profile for that page, and click Save Subject Profile.
Note: You cannot change your profile picture here. You can choose to hide it, but you cannot change it. Sorry!