Editing is Easy!
It's easy to customize your profile page!
- From the Dashboard, click the edit link in the upper right corner of your profile box OR go to Edit My Account.
Then click the Customize Profile Page tab.
- Check out the boxes in the right hand column.
Any boxes you provide information for will appear on your live site.
Any boxes you leave blank will not appear on your live site.
- The options for friendly URL, redirect URL, and visibility are at the top of the page.
Do not set the Profile Guide URL unless you want to redirect users from your standard profile page to a guide created specifically to be your profile page.
- Customizing is important because this is the info visitors will see on your site.
- The profile pages were improved to make them a more professional space: list more information about yourself and/or your accomplishments, links to articles you've written or presentations you've given - anything you want!
* * * * * * * * * * * * *
- Your default profile box & a list of your published guides are displayed by default.
- You can add office hours, a rich text box, a links box, and/or badges.
If you do not add these, they will not appear on the live version of your page.
- Set a friendly URL for your profile page for ease of sharing.
- Already have a profile somewhere or want to use a guide instead?
Use the Profile Guide URL option to redirect to that page.
- Don't want to display your profile page? Choose to hide it.