Take a look at the Guide FAQ to see what else is possible with Groups!
What are Groups?
Groups are a way of organizing and managing your site content. Each group can have its own:
- Design/Color Scheme (Tabs, Box headers, etc.)
- Access Controls (IP restrictions)
- Audience - Do you have guides that are geared towards specific audiences? Use Groups to organize that content by Audience type. For example, Online students/Faculty or Children/Young Adult audience.
- Type of guide - For example, Course/Class Guides, Subject Guides, Research Guides, etc...
- Branch/campus location.
- Special Collections - Does your library specialize or collect something unique? Use Groups to draw attention to unique/special collections at your library.
- Special events or library-created content such as newsletters? Use Groups to to organize your events and library-created content efficiently.
- Disciplines/majors. For example, Nursing, Legal Studies or Culinary Arts.
Real World Examples
Looking for inspiration? Check out these examples of groups!