Migration Assistance Interest
Interested in moving to LibGuides v2, but looking for some help in making it happen? We're here for you! Fill out the form below and we'll get back to you with more information about the process.
Basically, it'll work like this:
- We'll create your v2 site, pre-migrate content (with your input), set appropriate system settings in your v2 site (with your input).
- We'll set your content migration & go-live dates; if you have a custom domain (i.e., anything other than something.libguides.com), we'll give you the right info to forward to your IT department so they can update your DNS records on your go live date.
- We'll run your content migration and go live processes.
- We'll set your v2 system to be indexed by search engines after go live, unless you indicate otherwise.
Here's your side of the bargain:
- You and your colleagues focus on familiarizing yourselves with the v2 system: take training sessions and/or watch videos, play in the system a bit.
- You fill out forms / make decisions on things and communicate with us - and your colleagues - throughout the process.
- If you have a more complex customization (or want one) or have/want guide / other page templates, you'll set those up (yourselves or with help from colleagues) - our support team is always available for questions that pop up.
- If you have a custom domain (anything other than a something.libguides.com domain), you'll need to plan your go live date with your IT department. We'll be there to guide you through that step. :)
Sound good? Great! On to the interest form...