Ready to check out v2? Let's go!
Important to know:
- Only an Admin level user can request the v2 site.
- Only the user who requests the v2 site can set the migration / go-live dates;
- All steps to complete your migration are on your v1 Dashboard.
Requesting Your Site:
- Log into your LibGuides v1 site.
- Click the Request Your LibGuides v2 Site link in the "LibGuides v2 Info" box on your LibGuides v1 Dashboard.
- Read through the information on the next page.
- Click Submit!
Once your site is ready, you'll be notified via email.
Your v2 site becomes your live site.
As you move through the process, that LibGuides v2 Info box on the Dashboard checks off completed steps and gives you all of the info you need to know to go through the process, including linking to our v2 support site guide on migration and links to training.
What Step Am I On?
Check out your LibGuides v1 dashboard - think of it as your "command center"!
|If you see this, you haven't requested your v2 site yet.|
|You'll see this prior to migrating your content.|
|You'll see this after your migration and go-live dates have been scheduled!|