How Do You Do It?
- Gale's Widget Creator: http://access.gale.com/widgets/
- Create your widget;
Copy the code they give you.
- In your guide, create a new Rich Text box.
- Click add text, then click the Plain-Text Editor tab.
- Paste in the code and click Save and Close.
Note: You may need to refresh your page to see the changes.
Voilà! You've got a super cool search box!
Something Not Working?
- The code provided herein can change at any time at the discretion of that vendor.
If it's out of date, please check with that vendor.
Then let us know what the correct documentation URL/code should be so we can update this guide. :)
- If the code does not work for any reason, please try the code on a webpage outside of LibGuides:
- If it does not work on that outside page, please contact the vendor and verify it is the correct code / request troubleshooting help.
- If it works outside of LibGuides, but not in your guides, please contact us & let us know! (email@example.com)
See for Yourself
Note: This search box is meant as a visual sample. It will not work.