Updating from LibAnalytics to LibInsight Lite
Hey LibAnalytics users!
LibInsight has specific dataset types designed to help you analyze every part of your library based on the needs of that area (like databases or NCES stats) and - of course! - the custom dataset options you're used to with LibAnalytics.
LibInsight Lite has all of the updated awesomeness of LibInsight - great reporting, cross dataset analysis, custom dashboards, integration into LibApps so you can jump between any of your Springshare systems with a single login - but only includes the Custom Dataset option.
Current LibAnalytics customers - including those using the free single dataset option - are welcome to update to LibInsight Lite at any time. We also encourage you to consider subscribing to the full version of LibInsight!
Interested? Here's how to get started!
- Click the black "Support" button on the right hand side of this screen & send our Support crew a message that you'd like to update your LibAnalytics site to a LibInsight Lite site.
- If you're also interested in exploring the full version of LibInsight, please note that so we can get you in touch with your sales consultant to get a demo.
Setting Up LibAnalytics
You, my friend, are amped.
You've joined the wonderful world of LibAnalytics.
Statistics. Everywhere. *swoon*
Okay, okay. The first thing we need to do is take a step back here and figure it out:
- How do you set this thing up, anyway?
- What data do we want to track & how do we set up datasets???
- How do we use the system once it's set up??
Our guides will help! This guide will walk you through system settings.
Then check out our other guides to learn everything else!
|Setting Up LibAnalytics||Creating & Managing Datasets||Using LibAnalytics|
And see an example of how you would go about deciding what to collect / what fields to use when creating a dataset.