Learn every aspect of LibCal's calendars, from creation to adding events to embedding everywhere!
- Let folks know about & register for events at your library;
- List your library's hours;
- Have an internal calendar for all staff;
- Have an internal calendar for scheduling desks (reference, circulation, student schedules, etc.);
- Gather information about attendees, keep them informed with an easy-to-use email function, track cancellations & actual attendance, etc.
- Get statistics about how many events you have, attendance at events, etc.
- Whatever else you can think of!
Click Calendars in the orange command bar to:
- Create new calendars
- Create/modify custom registration forms
- Get to widgets/API calls for your calendars
- See a list of all of the calendars in your system, or just those created by you
- Edit calendars - change information, create/edit events, get attendee info (if applicable)
- Report on events & registration info using the Event Explorer
- View calendars from the public point of view